N19 W24200 Riverwood Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53188
PO Box 1280
50 Forest Falls Rd. Suite 3
Yarmouth, ME 04096
MLL is the brainchild of the named partners. The firm brings together three premier attorneys and a strong support team with a stellar reputation for successfully litigating catastrophic fire and explosion claims and lawsuits across the country. The firm has been called upon to handle over a thousand such cases that include fires, gas explosions, fireworks accidents, arsons, wildfires, industrial fires, spontaneous combustion fires, holdover fires, dust fires, electrical fires, to name a few. These cases typically involve claims of products liability,negligence, absolute liability, ultrahazardous products, breach of warranty and punitive damages.
Our mission at McCoy Leavitt Laskey is simple. We strive each and every day to accomplish the following:
- Provide our clients with an industry best level of expertise and experience in fire and explosion litigation.
- Develop a timely strategic plan for each matter that is cost-effective and makes sense.
- Provide real answers and practical solutions to complex problems.
- Partner with our clients to protect their interests and obtain great results.
Our Core Values
- Skill: To offer trial and advocacy skills at the highest standards of the legal profession.
- Experience: To offer battle-tested and battle-proven litigators with unmatched experience in fire and explosion cases, fire and explosion forensics, scene examination, and causation analysis.
- Efficiency: To offer a highly effective and efficient response team, with the capacity to mobilize on short notice, to protect a client’s interests relating to a fire or explosion.
- Expertise: To offer industry best expert resources, based upon our longstanding relationships with many of the nation’s top experts in every aspect of fire and explosion claim handling and litigation.
- Education: To offer state-of-the-art education and training on claims handling and loss prevention to clients who face significant fire and explosion liability exposure.
- Professionalism: To promote respect, integrity, and diversity within our business and profession.